General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of skatedeluxe OHG
1. ScopeAll deliveries and services of skatedeluxe OHG (hereafter skatedeluxe) through the online shop are undertaken exclusively on the basis of the general terms and conditions at the time of the particular order. Skatedeluxe acknowledges conflicting conditions only if we have acknowledged them expressly in writing.
2. Contract Conclusion and Contractual LanguageBy shipping your order the sales contract is entered into. Contract conclusion is accepted in German.
3. Delivery and Shipping CostsYou will receive your order in one package if possible. We reserve the right to partially deliver your order if there are bulky products or if any product will be available later. This is no disadvantage for you since we pay for the additional shipping costs. Find all information about shipping costs for your delivery here: Shipping costs
4. Payment OptionsYou can choose from different payment methods: Pay in advance (money transfer), PayPal, credit card, Sofort banking or cash on delivery (only within Germany). We reserve the right to exclude certain payment methods. If you choose to pay in advance you will receive you our bank information together with the order confirmation. The money transfer is to be made to the indicated account within 10 days. More information about payment: Payment
5. FalsitiesWe consider non-binding obvious errors, translation errors, mistakes in writing, misprints or calculation errors occurring while offering products or processing orders.
6. Instructions on withdrawalRight of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 100 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 100 days from the day .
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (skatedeluxe OHG, Am Heuberg 25, 37308 Schimberg, Germany, phone number: +49 3641 79 97 250, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
We will bear the cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Right to withdrawal does not apply for contracts:
- if the delivered product has been manufactured according to specifications by the purchaser, or if it has been changed due to the purchaser's personal requirements, or if it has never been meant to be returnable due to product properties
- if the delivered product is an audio or video storage medium or software and has been unsealed by the recipient
- if the delivered product is a newspaper, journal or magazine
7. Reservation of titleThe delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
8. Reservation in the event of non-availabilityAvailability of certain goods offered in our online shop cannot be guaranteed in special events. We therefore reserve the right to cancel the service in the event of non-availability. In this case, we will inform you immediately and refund any payments that have already been performed.
9. LiabilityFor negligent breaches of the contract's main obligations, our liability is limited to average foreseeable and direct losses that are typical both for the contract and the nature of the goods. This limited liability also applies to negligent breaches of obligations caused by our legal representatives or auxiliary staff.
For the rest, we are liable according to legal regulations if the contractual partner asserts compensation claims for damages or losses which are the result of intent or gross negligence, including the result of intent or gross negligence caused by our legal representatives or auxiliary staff. If we are not charged with grossly negligent or intentional breaches of duty, our liability is limited to average foreseeable damages which might be typical for these circumstances.
The above limitations of liability do not apply when damages or losses are caused by injury to life, body or health.
10. WarrantyIn the case of defects in delivered goods statutory rights apply.
11. Battery OrdinanceSome of the products we ship do contain batteries. In connection with the sale of batteries and rechargeable batteries, we are committed as a dealer according to the battery ordinance to refer you as a consumer to:
You are legally obliged to return batteries. You can return them after use at a municipal collection point or in the local trade. You can also return batteries you received from us at the following address or send them sufficiently stamped:
Am Heuberg 25
12. Data storageAccording to §28 of German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) we would like to point out that entered data is processed and stored using electronic data processing equipment. Personal data is kept confidential and used for business purposes only. More information here on our website: Data protection
13. Applicable lawThe law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies excluding the CISG (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods), unless mandatory international consumer law dictates otherwise.
Last updated: 03.11..2014