One thing is for sure: With the Billabong Jelly Snowboard Jacket you will be the centre of attention. No matter whether you are on the piste, shoveling snow in front of your home or simply buying vitamines for those colder days. Of course this baby will keep you warm, too. But why don't you take a look at the features?
- water column: 8.000 mm
- moisture management rate: 8.000 g
- tapped seams
- adjustable hood with hidden drawstring and visor
- chin guard
- mesh lined air vents with zipper under the armpits
- adjustable hem through hidden drawstring
- adjustable cuffs
- adjustable powder skirt with pant-to-jacket zipper interface
- two outside pockets with zipper, one with itegrated key chain
- hand warmer with micro fleece
- zipper with Velcro®-facing, closable with a button
- logopin on the chest
shell: 100% polyamid
lining: 100% polyamid
insulation: 100% polyester
Maya is 1,65 m tall and wears size S.
Have you got a question?
Drop us a line by using our contact form or per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours.
Make sure to include the product link or the exact name so we know what's up.
Feel free to check if there is an answer to your question in our FAQ section.
Call us for free at: 08000700440 (Austria, Germany and Switzerland)
You can reach us from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 7 pm and on Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
Current reviews for Billabong Jelly Snowboard Jacket women (midnight navy):
We also recommend
Volcom Garage Beanie (blood red)RRP 34,99 EURonly 14,99 EURYou save 57%
Nikita Okmok Snowboard Jacket women (caribbean nasturtium)RRP 189,99 EURonly 74,99 EURYou save 61%
Burton Aluminum Logo Mat Pad Acc. (black)RRP 11,99 EURonly 10,99 EURYou save 8%