General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of skatedeluxe OHG
1. ScopeAll deliveries and services of skatedeluxe OHG (hereafter skatedeluxe) through the online shop are undertaken exclusively on the basis of the general terms and conditions at the time of the particular order. Skatedeluxe acknowledges conflicting conditions only if we have acknowledged them expressly in writing.
2. Contract Conclusion and Contractual LanguageBy shipping your order the sales contract is entered into. Contract conclusion is accepted in German.
3. Delivery and Shipping CostsYou will receive your order in one package if possible. We reserve the right to partially deliver your order if there are bulky products or if any product will be available later. This is no disadvantage for you since we pay for the additional shipping costs. Find all information about shipping costs for your delivery here: Shipping costs
4. Payment OptionsYou can choose from different payment methods: Pay in advance (money transfer), PayPal, credit card, Sofort banking or cash on delivery (only within Germany). We reserve the right to exclude certain payment methods. If you choose to pay in advance you will receive you our bank information together with the order confirmation. The money transfer is to be made to the indicated account within 10 days. More information about payment: Payment
5. FalsitiesWe consider non-binding obvious errors, translation errors, mistakes in writing, misprints or calculation errors occurring while offering products or processing orders.
Exclusion of right to returnRight to return does not apply for distance contracts:
- if the delivered product has been manufactured according to specifications by the purchaser, or if it has been changed due to the purchaser's personal requirements, or if it has never been meant to be returnable due to product properties
- if the delivered product is an audio or video storage medium or software and has been unsealed by the recipient
- if the delivered product is a newspaper, journal or magazine
6.2 Additional contractual right to returnApart from the statutory right to return (cf. Number 6.1) we grant you an additional contractual right to return one or more products within 100 days after the receipt of the merchandise. The provisions stated in Number 6.1 apply accordingly for the exercise of this right, unless regulated otherwise in the following.
Your statutory rights, in particular your statutory right to return (cf. Number 6.1) and your warranty rights (cf. Number 10), remain fully unaffected by the above regulations.
7. Reservation of titleThe delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
8. Reservation in the event of non-availabilityAvailability of certain goods offered in our online shop cannot be guaranteed in special events. We therefore reserve the right to cancel the service in the event of non-availability. In this case, we will inform you immediately and refund any payments that have already been performed.
9. LiabilityFor negligent breaches of the contract's main obligations, our liability is limited to average foreseeable and direct losses that are typical both for the contract and the nature of the goods. This limited liability also applies to negligent breaches of obligations caused by our legal representatives or auxiliary staff.
For the rest, we are liable according to legal regulations if the contractual partner asserts compensation claims for damages or losses which are the result of intent or gross negligence, including the result of intent or gross negligence caused by our legal representatives or auxiliary staff. If we are not charged with grossly negligent or intentional breaches of duty, our liability is limited to average foreseeable damages which might be typical for these circumstances.
The above limitations of liability do not apply when damages or losses are caused by injury to life, body or health.
10. WarrantyIn the case of defects in delivered goods statutory rights apply.
11. Battery OrdinanceSome of the products we ship do contain batteries. In connection with the sale of batteries and rechargeable batteries, we are committed as a dealer according to the battery ordinance to refer you as a consumer to:
You are legally obliged to return batteries. You can return them after use at a municipal collection point or in the local trade. You can also return batteries you received from us at the following address or send them sufficiently stamped:
Am Heuberg 25
12. Data storageAccording to §28 of German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) we would like to point out that entered data is processed and stored using electronic data processing equipment. Personal data is kept confidential and used for business purposes only. More information here on our website: Data protection
13. Applicable lawThe law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Last updated: 05.08.2013